22 Deaf Chinchillas
22 Deaf Chinchillas - Delicious Analog Synth Voice
22 Deaf Chinchillas is our first product, an all-analog Eurorack voice module based around Electro Smith's analog submodules. Produced in a very limited hand-numbered edition of 10. [Future runs are possible if there is demand.]
- AS3340 VCO (CEM3340)
- Sine, Tri, Saw, and Pulse outputs.
- Saw and Pulse normalled to VCA.
- Linear FM
- Exponential FM
- Hard Sync
- Soft Sync
- AS2164 VCA
- Dual VCA patched to inputs of the filter, but can also be used by external sources.
- SSI2144 VCF (SSM2044)
- Dual VCF, fed by the output of the VCA.
- Self-oscillates a pure sine wave.
- DC coupled outputs. Can be used as a quad LFO (negative 1v/oct input will yield very slow speeds).
- Gnarly self-patching possibilities.
- Ominous bipolar chinchilla eyeball LEDs for feedback.
- High-quality Rogan Knobs [Like ones used on Make Noise and Mutable Instruments modules].