DPT Multifunction Electron Temple (Daisy Submodule DSP Platform)
Temporarily out of stock - all daisy patch submodules are going into KALIs :D :D
Our custom everything-including-kitchen-sink dsp development platform.
At the core of this is an Electrosmith Daisy Patch Submodule, combined with a 12-bit 4 channel SPI DAC [DAC7554], and supporting hardware for more IO.
- 8 pots normalled to +5V.
- 8 CV in breaks normalled connection and pot acts as an attenuator.
- 2 gate in
- 2 gate out
- High fidelity stereo in/out (Daisy Patch Submodule uses an WM8731 codec).
- 2 12-bit CV out from Daisy Patch Submodule, scaled to -5v to 10v
- 4 12-bit CV (or lofi audio w/ some hacking) from external DAC7554, scaled to -7v to 7v.
- TRS MIDI in/out (MIDI in uses lpzw auto-sensing circuit for A/B)
- SD card slot.
- Has an expander header on the back for +5v, +3v3, SPI, UART, I2C, and USB connections. (UART, USB, and i2c can be used as GPIO, UART can be used as ADC9/ADC10).
This is very much developer oriented, so you have to be comfortable with uploading and/or compiling firmware to get the most out of it. Also, firmware is under active development.
*Built to Order - new batch of boards+panel arriving this week. Please allow up to 1 week for shipping (likely shorter).